Do you fear Thanksgiving dinner? For so many reasons.
- The turkey is big and scary, it’s hard to wrestle with, and likely to be dry.
- The stuffing will be glutinous.
- Canned cranberry sauce is sweetened with high fructose corn syrup. And the gelatinous wiggle is frightening.
- Mashed potatoes come out of a box. I want real ones.
- The green bean casserole always looks tired. Couldn’t we try a new veggie?
- And please, I want dessert. Gluten free and dairy free, please.
Watch My First Thanksgiving, and I Made it Myself video series to calm all these fears. Say yum when you look at the menu.
Roasted Cornish Hens
Juicy and simply seasoned.
Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
Jewel tone flavor, sugared or sugar free.
Wild Rice and Mushroom Pilaf
Tasty whole grains and veggies.
Real Mashed Potatoes
Show the love, make it real. Dairy or dairy free.
Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
We have converts every year.
Pumpkin Custard with Molasses Drizzle and Pecans
As tasty as pumpkin pie, and a whole lot easier.
My First Thanksgiving, and I Made it Myself video series teaches all of this, plus much more.
Gain confidence in the kitchen. Impress yourself, your family, and your friends with these dishes. They are simple, easy, delicious, and healthy.
Start now, with the calming do-ahead timeline. Easily shop for all the supplies with the complete grocery list.
Enjoy the videos at your convenience, and in the comfort of your own home. No need to search for a local gluten free cooking class. No need to fit it into your schedule, or pay big bucks to attend once. Watch and repeat, as often as you want to.
Give Thanks! Serve a full menu with the confidence that comes with success. Guaranteed!
And you will use these versatile dishes year round for other special meals, or even Tuesday dinner.